Mafia House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mafia House is a place where all fans of anything can talk about! Join today!

2 posters

phpBB upgrade <3

Deltaminion
    Deltaminion
    Admin

phpBB upgrade <3 Empty phpBB upgrade <3

Post  Deltaminion Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:15 pm

This is the most recommended forum software to all those people who can't afford vBulletin. It's the closest and it's FREE. The only thing is, since I don't know how to do this, I can't do it, but Bellinda probably can. Forumotion has PhpBB too or w.e, but I heard this is better, so I'm not sure, just trying to help.

Bellinda, see if you can spend another 3 hours LOL, I just heard this is better. If you need any help, I'll try Smile

www . phpbb . com
    Eternal Fail
    Eternal Fail
    Admin

phpBB upgrade <3 Empty Re: phpBB upgrade <3

Post  Eternal Fail Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:42 pm

I'll try working this out, but damn, a lot of downloading and patches for the freakin software, i'll try my best to figure out what i can do with it. :maybe:
    Deltaminion
    Deltaminion
    Admin

Post  Deltaminion Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Eternal Fail wrote:I'll try working this out, but damn, a lot of downloading and patches for the freakin software, i'll try my best to figure out what i can do with it. :maybe:

LOL it's a good software, at least that's what I saw from the comments and discussions about it, it's ranked #2 to VBulletin I think.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:24 am